My photo
It’s been a long time since I came around. It’s been along time but I’m back in town

Keeping Myself Humane Again

"It’s been a long time since I came around
It’s been along time but I’m back in town"

 - You and I, Lady Gaga

The soul of writing lies on expression of the human feelings, deep down emotions, repressed memories that would soon lay forgotten over time. But how do you expect to fully write when put to the stage where everyone looks on you, scrutinizes your every move, and be criticized before you event start your act?

The expectation of how you would react robs every emotion from your inside, structuring your answers from what you truly feel to what you should feel, like a machine programmed to do things in the same  old boring fashion. 

This time, I take another step to the darkness and say my piece in silence... keeping myself humane again. This is my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment